Have you got your first years of work experience under your belt, and want to progress further in email marketing? Do you see things from the customer’s viewpoint? Do you want to work in e-commerce, in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment in partnership with a multinational company? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you in the Versuni Learning Lab team:
Customer Journey Marketer – email
To help realise our ambitions, we are looking for an energetic Customer Journey Marketer. Will you take up this challenge? Read on!
About us and the Versuni Learning Lab;
Versuni, formerly Philips Domestic Appliances, is not your typical corporate. We like to do things a little differently at Versuni. We think big, have our consumers front of mind in everything we do, and we have a vibrant and empowered community of colleagues across the world. You may know us from our incredible products and brands such as Philips, Saeco, Gaggia, Preethi, Philips Walita, L’OR Barista and Senseo®. If you’re as passionate as us about opening up a world of possibilities in the homes of our consumers, then get in touch.
e-Luscious is an e-commerce company specialising in wine, coffee & pet food that has secured a watertight spot in the Twinkle Top 30 e-shops in the Benelux. With successful in-house labels, such as Wijnvoordeel, Wijnbeurs, Colaris, Koffievoordeel, Koffiemarkt and Voormijndier, we operate in several European countries.
The recent launch of the strategic partnership with Versuni demonstrates that e-Luscious has mastered the intricacies of e-commerce business. The Versuni Learning Lab is a separate department within e-Luscious that works with and for Versuni’s brands, such as Saeco and innovations as yet to be introduced. The objective of the Versuni Learning Lab is to best capitalise upon the capabilities of Versuni & e-Luscious, in order to learn and attain rapid growth.
We want to attract as many (new) customers to Saeco as possible. To achieve this, as a marketer you will be responsible for a number of key customer journeys. Consider, for instance, a warm welcome for new customers. You will do so by formulating the e-mail flow in such a way that customers have a good first encounter with their new Saeco coffee machine; installation of the machine, how to use the machine, what can the machine do, how to maintain the machine, etc.
In this role, you and your colleagues will be responsible for setting up, implementing and evaluating various email campaigns. You will help ensure customers are loyal to us and keep coming back for maintenance products for their coffee machine, or their favourite coffee. You will set up e-mail (flows), link these to the landing page, analyse data and make adjustments, thereby learning the intricacies of the e-mail marketing profession in e-commerce.
Within the Versuni Learning Lab team, you will not be alone in this role. e-Luscious has the best expertise at its fingertips. You will be working with a team of experienced colleagues in content and e-mail marketing, design, data and e-shop management. They will support you in your success.
- Creating (automated) e-mail (flows) by consumer segment/country
- Sending out e-mails
- A/B testing of emails
- Evaluating and optimising emails to increase conversions
- Linking landing pages to emails
- Coordinating and executing commercial campaigns
See things from the customer’s viewpoint and put them at the heart of everything you do. For instance, you send a direct mailing at the right time to prevent the customer from forgetting to service their machine. By continuously testing, learning and thereby improving a little every day, we earn our customers’ loyalty and maximise results. You:
- Have earned a Bachelor’s degree;
- Have at least two years’ relevant work experience in an email marketing role;
- Have a hands-on mentality with regard to email campaign management
- Have an analytical, flexible approach and commercial mindset;
- Are organisationally strong, know how to prioritise and manage expectations;
- Would like to learn all about e-commerce marketing;
- Have an excellent command of the English language, both verbally and in writing; an additional language is a plus (NL, FR, DE, PL)
What we offer:
- A position in a fast-growing (multinational) company with an entrepreneurial spirit;
- A position in the newly launched Versuni Learning Lab team within e-Luscious;
- Flexi work: at home, at the office in Amsterdam and Hilversum;
- A creative, positive and dynamic working culture, within a successful, no-nonsense team;
- A competitive salary at an inspiring company; we are proud of our World-Class Workplace;
- Ample scope to develop yourself further within and outside your own field, by together; adopting a tailor-made approach as to where your needs lie;
- Discounts on all items we sell.